Do you have questions about your employment contract, your rights in terms of employment and income? Are you unemployed and do you need help to draw up your dossier and look for another job? Do you need information on time credit, travel expenses, leave? Or do you wish to move your career in a completely new direction but you do not know which steps are required?
You can count on ACV-CSC to help you find an answer to all these questions and represent your interests.
Trade union work means tailor-made solutions
ACV-CSC has in fact quite a lot to offer as regards employment and income. ACV-CSC is keen to provide personal service. ACV-CSC possesses the required expertise to advise and assist you on any issue related to your status as a worker.
A membership that benefits everybody
Joining ACV-CSC means more than merely a safe cover if questions arise or in the event of a conflict with your employer or with the unemployment insurance. Our role is to find solutions which benefit your colleagues as well as yourself. This is why we are so much involved in social dialogue. Good collective agreements are important for all workers. Joining ACV-CSC means becoming more resilient and increasing the union’s influence. This benefits everybody.
How do you join ACV-CSC?
A brief overview of our services
- Why should you join ACV-CSC? See below which services we are offering you.
- Or download the ACV-CSC brochure 'Haal eruit wat erin zit' (pdf file). Please note: this text is only available in Dutch.
- Nothing can be achieved without spending money. Please check our general rules about membership fees (pdf-file). Please note: this text is only available in Dutch.
- ACV-CSC members are also entitled to several benefits (such as in the event of a child’s birth, or a marriage, etc.).
- Do you work in a joint committee which allows workers to receive a benefit paid by the union? If you do, this annual premium will significantly lower the real cost of your membership fee.
- The youth, students and school-leavers involved in a Professional Insertion Plan may join ACV-CSC free of charge from the age of 15 until the age of 25. For more information, see our website Acv-enter.be.
- Young people who start working before the age of 25 pay a membership fee of only 10 euro per month (i. e. 0,33 cent per day) during the first year.